Everyday, my two year old leaves a trail following behind her. As hard as it is sometimes, I try to slow down and enjoy these precious moments, instead of following behind her cleaning up. I know I'll blink and these toys will be gone and the house will be quite. For now, this is our crazy life, and around every corner we know that kids are here.
Kids Were Here | July 2013
I came across this wonderful blog with very talented photographers who are documenting and sharing that Kids Were Here. I loved this idea, and wanted to join in! I have a wonderful group of friends that I met through
Clickin Moms last year who are also mothers to young children and wanted to join me for our own blog circle. Please follow along and see how Trace documents that her "kids were here".
Everyday, my two year old leaves a trail following behind her. As hard as it is sometimes, I try to slow down and enjoy these precious moments, instead of following behind her cleaning up. I know I'll blink and these toys will be gone and the house will be quite. For now, this is our crazy life, and around every corner we know that kids are here.
Everyday, my two year old leaves a trail following behind her. As hard as it is sometimes, I try to slow down and enjoy these precious moments, instead of following behind her cleaning up. I know I'll blink and these toys will be gone and the house will be quite. For now, this is our crazy life, and around every corner we know that kids are here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I love the bunny hanging out of the crib. So sweet! <3
ReplyDeleteLove the bunny! <3
ReplyDelete