I've been in quite a photography rut recently and have vowed to get out of it. Clearly, it's been a long rut since my last blog post was almost two years ago! Photography has brought some very wonderful people into my life and I'm very lucky to have some extremely talented photographers over 3 years ago. We recently decided that we'd love to start a blog circle within our little group. This is our first post from our "Scenes from..." blog circle. This month we'll be sharing our Scenes from above. I'm a big fan of taking images from many different perspectives and a bird's (or parent's) point of view is one of my favorites.
Please follow along to my friend, Michele to see her interpretation of "scenes from above."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Love these, Erica!! The parent's perspective… <3 <3 <3
ReplyDeleteGreat set of images! The first one is stunning! I love the red in it so much!
ReplyDeleteSuch a great set of images! The first one is stunning! I love the red in it so much!
ReplyDeleteWonderful images! I love how you used the lighting in the first one!
ReplyDeleteThat first shot!! The red with the green and light, oh my. I love everything about it. I am so happy I get to see more of your work again!
ReplyDeleteThese are wonderful, Erica! I love the mood and tones in each one.
ReplyDeleteI'm so happy tone doing this with you and I'm loving seeing more of your work again. I love your perspective (the slide image? Amazing!) and use of light. Can't wait to see what the rest of your posts will be like!
ReplyDelete