It's time for another post from our "Scenes from..." blog circle. This month we'll be sharing our Scenes from a road trip. Whether it was a trip across town or a trip across the country I can't wait to see what everyone captured. We didn't travel anywhere far this month, but I'm including a common scene from our road trips. You know it's a nice and quiet trip when both children, especially the oldest, is asleep. Less "are we there yet, are we there yet?" coming from the backseat.
Please follow along to my friend, Michele to see her scenes from a road trip.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

From my backseat I can hear "are we there yet?" and "can I play something on your phone?" but I never turn to see asleep children anymore. I miss those days!
ReplyDeleteOh man! I love this shot! lol So cute!
ReplyDeleteSo precious! A quiet car ride is a happy car ride when they're long! What a sweet keepsake image.
ReplyDeleteOh, this is so sweet! Definitely a part of every parent's life; having their child fall asleep in the backseat on a long drive. I love the way the light hits her.
ReplyDelete