Scenes from the morning

It's that time again!  This months theme is Scenes from the morning.  Our mornings during the week are usually spent rushing around trying to get everyone out of the door on time.  But, the weekends are when we can relax and make our traditional "Mickey waffles".  We were gifted a Mickey waffle maker a few years ago, and surprisingly it makes better waffles than the one we registered for when my husband and I got married!  Every weekend, my daughter requests her Mickey waffles and will rarely let us have anything else for breakfast.  I know I'll look back on these lazy mornings and miss those Mickey waffles.  (no matter how sick of them I am right now).  Please follow along our circle and see scenes from my dear friend Erin's morning. 


4 comments:

  1. Beautiful shot, Erica!! LOVE the light and softness and that sweet face, too! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! Beautiful use of light and I'm crazy about lens flare! ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous light! Love seeing her making her Mickey waffles.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The flare! Such a fantastic shot, Erica. <3

    ReplyDelete