This month's blog circle is Scenes from my town. We are recent transplants to El Paso, Texas from the east coast. Moving from a green and humid environment to a dry desert has definitely taken some getting used to. However, spring in El Paso is by far the best time of the year. While a majority of the country and still in the depths of winter, we have the most beautiful weather. This year, spring has come even earlier than usual and we are experiencing records temperatures (mid 80's in February!). If the weather isn't too dry, the eastern slopes of the Franklin Mountains are blanketed in yellow poppies during the spring. It definitely is a welcomes break in the desert landscape. We definitely need a nice spring before the heat of summer starts. Please follow along to see my very talented friend Nadeen's town. I can't wait to see what she has to share.
Nadeen Flynn Photography, northern California Portraits & Fine Art Photography
I just love these! The orange color pop against the blue sky is gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteI love poppies! They're one of my favorite flowers and you captured them so beautifully.
ReplyDeleteThese are gorgeous, Erica! I love that first shot so much.
ReplyDeleteGorgeous! I love how you layered the poppies, the mountain, and the sky in the first photo.
ReplyDelete